Friday, May 23, 2014

Working on My Fitness Part 2


Thank you for all the great feedback last week and suggestions!  I am happy to report I took action this week and got up early and ran two mornings.  It was such a good feeling to have my workout done for the day!
If you are in the market for new running shoes I love my New Balance 890 shoes.  They are super awesome.  They are lightweight but still offer plenty of support!



I wore one of my new favorite Zella outfits.  Lately I have been a big fan of the exercise skirt.  Sometimes I have a hard time finding shorts to run in that don't ride up so I end up in either leggings or a skirt. I like the idea of the skirt because it makes such a cute outfit for those days even when you don't workout!


I love the streamline fit of the tee shirt, it really sucks you in.  It comes in a bunch of different colors, but I always love a black workout tee.


 and of course you need an action shot:)  But in all seriousness I love the side rouching on the skirt.  The skirt is super comfortable too.


A great outfit for working out (or not).


Best part is Nordstrom marked down a ton of the Zella stuff as part of their semi-annual sale.  Scroll thru to see some of my favorites.  I ordered two more of my favorite tank top.






You can shop my whole look below:









This post was sponsored by Nordstrom.  All thoughts, opinions, and outfit choices are always my own!!

No comments:

Post a Comment