Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Nursery Design by Hanging With The Hewitts

Hey Friends.  I hope you are enjoying the nursery series this week, I know I am loving it.  I will be back tomorrow with a fun obsessions post and then have one more fab nursery design on Friday.  Today I am thrilled to have one of my best friends guest posting.  Caycee and I have been friends since before I got pregnant with Sterling.  It has been so fun to watch our boys grow up together and be such good friends and I can't wait to watch our little girls together- although lord I am scared of the trouble they will get in if they are anything like their Mamas!  Caycee's nursery design is just gorgeous!

.............................................................................. 

Hello Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers lovers! It's Caycee from Hanging with the Hewitts. I am dropping in while my girl Natalie is soaking up the last days of summer on vacay.
You know the two of us are like sisters, so don't think I won't drive down and crash her vacation! No really I might :) Now onto the reason I am here today. To show baby girl Mason some nursery love. To say that I am crazy over the moon excited about this precious girl arriving would be an understatement. I can not wait to watch our sweet girls grow up together, and hopefully have the friendship that Natalie and I share. Alright enough with the mushiness lets talk nursery design.



Sources
Chandelier- Layla Grace
 Wingback Glider- RH baby&child
Pillow and fabric- Caitlin Wilson Textiles
Rug- Pottery barn kids
Dresser-Layla Grayce
Lamps- Candelabra lighting&home
Baskets-Serena&Lily
 Giraffe- art-Etsy
Crib- All Modern
Mirror- Serena&Lily





No comments:

Post a Comment