Saturday, February 7, 2015

Top 5 Deals for Saturday

I actually stopped in the store since I was home and scored some great stuff on sale!
I snagged some great deals on Vince shoes like these D'Orsay pumps.  Ladies they are so comfortable!
also in
 also I finally tried on this Joie Blouse and fell in love with it.  Runs TTS.  I am wearing the small.  I love the white floral print.
also on sale in the tank version.


up to 40% most everything.  Spend $100 get additional 10% with code KBDEAL.

Eyelet Flutter Top needs to happen for Frances Moon.
and I just bough this yesterday for Frances it is even cuter in person.  Love the bird print.


This is the perfect Denim shirt for boys.  Sterling has it and it fits well, washes well, and is super cute.


This leopard dress is amaze.


Always love the Loft Blouses.  This black is one would only come to like $22!

Such a cute sweatshirt, also comes in a cream version as well.

Nordstrom just marked down a bunch of athletic gear. Great for all us trying to workout in the New Year.




FIVE || WHITE COVER-UPS
Love both these white cover-ups both under $100
also JCREW Factory just got in my favorite Cover-up from last year.  I lived in this last Summer.
I had the blue/yellow version but love the pink!


 Happy Saturday and Happy Shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment