Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Obsessions

I am so excited to finally share Frances Moon's announcement.  I worked with Liza at Bon Vivant and could not be more pleased with the final result.  We discussed what I wanted and she designed it from scratch.  She had it printed in gold foil and I just adore it.  Liza is amazing to work with if you need announcements, invitations, note cards,  really anything paper related.  She is uber talented.   You can email her at hello@bonvivantstyle.com.  She also sells some of her premade designs at Novel Downtown on King Street.  Trust me you will be blown away by her work

And I have to give Julia props for the gorgeous newborn picture she took of Frances.  So special that my dear friend happened to be in town right after Frances was born and was able to capture these special moments.  So of course her announcement is one of my obsessions!

.....................................................................................
Starting today Shopbop is having their big Spend More Save More Sale.  Use code Big Event at Checkout.  Shop Here.  I am gonna bite the bullet on these jeans, and this top.  I am trying to buy investment pieces and those two fit the bill.  This would be a great time to buy the Rag and Bone Harrow or Newbury Booties- I especially love them in this new Sable color.



Love this TB version of the D'Orsay.  You can get 20% off these as part of the Shopbop sale mentioned above.


I could not resist this new Clover Canyon number.  It is gorgeous and fits like a glove.


I am so ready for Summer, hopefully I feel comfortable rocking a bikini again but if not I am all over this Zinke one piece.  

I live tee shirt dresses in the Summer.  They are so light weight and easy.  This version by Wilt is perfect because it is not too fitted, nothing worse than a clingy tee dress showing all your bulges.

This is the perfect slouchy tee and a great price.  It comes in 6 awesome colors!


I am obsessed with this idea from Baublebar where you can actually design your own earrings for only $38!  There are so many great color combos, design away. I would choose this purple and brown mix.




I am so excited I just found my favorite jeans in the best shade of winter white.  Perfect to wear now and later!  I bet they are super flattering for white jeans!


They now have my favorite Zella Jacket in a great new shade of pink perfect for Spring.  I am so gonna need this!



No comments:

Post a Comment