Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Obsessions

Man oh man am I in trouble.  The J Crew baby line just debuted and I want everything!  A few of my favorites.


\\ 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Leopard Dress \\
This was my only purchase from the Phillip Lim collection and I have to say I love it.  I didn't even look in the store just ordered online.  It is a great pregnant dress because it is so stretchy.  Love the Mustard color as well and you know I never met an animal print I didn't love:)

Love this jacket and love the fact that it is jersey so that means it is super comfortable.  I would wear this jacket everyday, I even think it would be cute to toss on over workout clothes.

You might remember awhile ago I posted about the line La Senorita Jolie.  They seriously make the best tee shirts.  So soft and affordable.  These are my two new favorites and they actually still fit pregnant.  Not pregnant they are the perfect long not too tight tees.  Such great classic tees for everyday wear that won't break the bank.   I own them both in black and wear them all the time. Use code LSJ-DBDD for free shipping on everything!


These leggings are the answer to my prayers.  I love everything Spanx and had been wishing they  would come out with leggings.  I live in leggings in the Fall and have yet to find a pair that really suck you and are flattering,  but it looks like these are.  I will most def be getting a pair of these.

\\ Tinley Road Swiss Dots Blouse \\
This blouse looks just like an expensive blouse but it is only $59.  Such a great blouse for work or play.  Love both the green and nude.  And thru tonight at midnight you can 20% off your Piperlime order with code THANKYOU.



\\ Sabine Pleated Maxi Skirt \\
This maxi looks so similar to the Tibi version everyone was buying last summer.  Such a steal at $64.  You could wear this now and into the cooler months with a leather jacket. You can also use code THANKYOU for this on Piperlime.



No comments:

Post a Comment