Saturday, September 28, 2013

Weekend Style Files: Crushing on Harper Beckham

As soon as I found out I was having a girl my first thought was I can't wait to go shopping. Funny thing is I have been super selective about what I want to buy, girl clothes are turning out to be harder than I thought.  I dressed Sterling ultra traditional when he was a baby think everything smocked and monogrammed.  This time I have not monogrammed one thing for baby girl and just don't love the smocked stuff like I did with Sterling.  I think baby girl is going to have a bit more modern style. 

Enter Harper Beckham, if I could chose any child's wardrobe for my baby it would be Harper's.  She is one stylish little girl, but what do you expect when your mom is Victoria Beckham- and can we talk about how hot David is with her??  Anyways I have been using pictures of Harper to serve as inspiration when shopping for our sweet girl.


Is she not the best dressed baby?? And I die over her little top knot, too adorable.  I rounded up a few of my picks to dress your baby like Harper.  Tell me what baby's style do you love?  Here's to hoping my baby girl will follow in Harper's footsteps and be uber chic!


No comments:

Post a Comment