Saturday, November 23, 2013

Weekend Style Files: Mad For Plaid

I just recently became a big fan of plaid.  I used to think it was too edgy or grungy for me (think early 1990's) but done right it can be so good.
 I especially love it for the Winter/Holiday season.
It is so cozy and chic to me.



There are so may great options for plaid out right now.  I received the Burberry scarf below for a gift a few years ago and it is a staple in my closet.  An investment piece but such a classic that goes with everything (and its currently on sale here).  This season I added the plaid Rag and Bone Blouse to my collection I love the print so much.  I rounded up a few of my current favorites that would be a great addition to any closet.  A little plaid is always a good idea!

and a few options for the littles too because what is cuter than a little kid in plaid??  I am ordering the first plaid dress to save for baby girl for next Christmas, love it!


xoxo
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment