Wednesday, September 17, 2014

NDM Styles : One Dress Two Ways

I just realized it has been awhile since I did an outfit post.  In all honestly I have not bought much new lately.  I find it hard to shop in this in between weather.  It is still hot as crap here in Charleston and I am over buying Summer Clothes,  I am so ready for crisp cool air and fall clothes.  I was inspired after I saw this dress on Liz.  I loved the colors and style and knew I wanted it to wear now and into Fall.  What I love most about this dress is how versatile it is.  Liz paired hers with knee high boots and it looked awesome, I paired mine with booties and flats and loved those looks as well!  You could also toss on a blazer or leather jacket as well for a more streamlined look.



 I first paired it with some plum D'Orsay flats.  If you need new flats I love these Vince Camuto ones.  They look so similar to the Vince ones I wanted but they are a 1/3 the price (under $100)!  The color is the perfect shade of eggplant for Fall!


I am wearing a small in the dress for those curious.   It is super soft too.  I think it will look great with tights once it cools down!



This picture makes me laugh.    Sterling had been  peering out the window trying to get in the pictures!


I don't want to forget my necklace.  English Norman custom created this for me with the kids names engraved and I absolutely love it!  My mom loved it so much she is ordering the same one with all the grandkids names hanging down.  It is such a special necklace. 

Shop her site here and you can email her about custom orders!



I am really loving the Soft Joie line.  It is the less expensive Joie line,  it is all is so comfortable and under $200.  
I love the blouse version like the dress mainly because I love the pattern!

A few other Soft Joie Favorites!






No comments:

Post a Comment