Saturday, October 11, 2014

Saturdays Deals || Columbus Day Sales

Is it just me or is it is crazy it is Columbus Day already??  That means Halloween is three weeks away, Thanksgiving is just over a month away, and Christmas is two months away.  Where did the heck did 2014 go??  Oh and I have a baby that is about to turn one, le sigh!!

Columbus Day marks some sweet sales:

JCREW FACTORY is offering 50% off the whole site! 
If you didn't buy it before snag the Merino Wool Pocket Sweater.
It is now only $44!



I also love this Camel Sweater, I remember wishing I bought it last year now it is only $44.


This Chevron Sweater is a deal at $39!!

and if you need a Faux Fur Vest you can't go wrong with this black one.  It would go with everything and a steal at $62.

.........................................................

Piperlime is offering 20% off thru Sunday.  The have some awesome Fall stuff.  Use code FALL20.
I would recommend the Joie Marlo Blouse.  It is on sale plus 20% off.  I have one and love it.  This wine color is so gorgeous.

I am wearing the Marlo blouse but a different color below.



Also a great time to buy the Rag and Bone Nicole shirt.  I bought this during another sale and it is such a great casual shirt. Love the back detail.




.......................................................
Madewell is offering 30% off select styles.  Use code OHFALL.
I love this silk blouse, the colors are perfect and it reminds me of the Equipment Blouses for a fraction of the price.


I own these flats and love them!


A great time to buy the Sweatshirt Dress I blogged about Tuesday.


I have long loved the Otis Boot.  A killer flat boot in gray.


...........................................................
Neiman Marcus is running the Denim Event, get up to $125 off select denim use code DENIM.
If you need jeans this is a great time to buy!


These are the gray jeans I have.  Can't go wrong with JBrand.



I would like to add these to my jean collection!


.....................................................

Williams Sonoma is offering additional 20% off clearance items.

The Breville Juicers are 40%!  I own this one and love it- such a great deal you will not find Breville Juicers cheaper than this!


 
I have this ipad stand and use it whenever I cook!  So great to hold your ipad while you look at recipes.

 Another great buy is the De Buyer Kobra Adjustable Veggie Slicer.  I love my mandolin and use it often!

...............................................................

Gigi New York is running a Friends and Family Sale, use code WEAREFAMILY to get 25% off all orders!

I love the Pebbled Leather Collection!
I own two Uber Clutches, they are nice because you can fit everything in them!

I want this Madison Crossbody next.  It is the perfect size.


and if you don't have a Teddy Tote, is the best everyday purse.  It is out in some gorgeous Fall colors.
I love mine!

Happy Saturday and Happy Shopping!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment