Saturday, January 24, 2015

Top 5 Deals for the Weekend

This is the last weekend to save at Gigi New York.  Many of the colors are 60% off including the white which I think is gorgeous for Summer.

http://rstyle.me/n/vjvwegf5
If you spend $100 you get a free body lotion which is one of my favorite products!!  This is a great time to try some new products, I promise you won't be disappointed by Beauty Counter I am obsessed.
I am so excited about the new scarlet lip color, I think it will be the perfect hint of red.

Piperlime just announced they are shutting down which makes me sad on many levels.  I loved that site but for us that means lots of good sales to come.  Several new items were just reduced.
also digging these Joie Leopard slip ons.  I keep wanting to get a pair of this style shoes for everyday wear.

This Milly dress is gorgeous!  Perect for a Spring Wedding.
 Another favorite is this Ella Moss Sweater Coat

Buy any sweater or top and get the second 50% off.


If you spend $100 you get $50 off your purchase, such a great deal! Use code 24HRS
I love the new Gap Crossbody bags.  They are $100 so today only you could snag one for $50.  I love the gray but it also comes in black and tan.


I also love these heart pjs bottoms.  My zebra ones came and they are so soft!

 and I just ordered this adorable top for Frances! 






No comments:

Post a Comment